Following the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 coronavirus, Branch must ensure that we have appropriate guidance and support to protect you and us from infection.
The BCS staff team are engaged in monitoring government advice and how it impacts the organisation and members. As the situation evolves, they will issue appropriate support and guidance to ensure BCS is consistent in how it approaches its advice, communications and actions, and hence how Branch advises you.
Currently, the priority is to ensure that we mitigate against the risk of individuals becoming infected at BCS events.
Following advice from the BCS, Branch has cancelled the March meeting; April and May are postponed.
As a Branch we are working to identify if we can offer virtual meetings for the interim. We hope to be able to give you good news shortly, and instructions on how to access/sign up for any webinar we may be able to provide.